My Skincare Routine with ZO SKIN HEALTH by Dr Zein Obagi
My Skincare Routine with ZO SKIN HEALTH by Dr Zein Obagi.
I have finally done it! You ask you get! that’s how I roll:)
I finally have that video up for you! I am sorry it took me absolute ages to get it up there but I really wanted this video to be a bit of a creative challenge. Anyways It is up now and I hope you like it! Haven’t seen it yet? There you go…
My Skincare Routine with ZO SKIN HEALTH by Dr Zein Obagi.
Ok First thing’s first so lets start from the fact that ZO SKIN HEALTH by Dr Zein Obagi is a prescription skin care line and it is only available via ZO certified skin health clinics.
The clinic I get all my supplies from is AMARA CLINIC in Dublin. If you are not in anyway able to make it to Dublin you can check ZO SKIN HEALTH website and find certified clinic near you. Siobhan – AMARA CLINIC skin care specialist is an absolute legend when it comes to skin care. She will have a consultation with you. She will choose the right product for you, based on your skin type, your skin needs etc.
Why I choose ZO SKIN HEALTH by Dr Zein Obagi program?
I have never been much of a skincare person. In fact for years I used to remove my makeup with baby wipes (YES I KNOW>>>>) and the only product I would use to actually clean my skin would be Clean and Clear gel face cleanser. I did not own a face cream at all! At some point when AMARA CLINIC launched I got to chat to Siobhan – Amara Clinic Skin Health Specialist and she convinced me to give it a try and I never looked back since. The results were amazing straight after first use.
My Skincare Routine with ZO SKIN CARE by Dr ZEIN OBAGI products.
After your ZO OBAGI SKIN HEALTH consultation the order will be placed for the specific product to help your skin care needs. It usually takes about a week to receive the product and you can collect them from the clinic or they can be posted to you.
I personally owe about 10 product. It is quite a lot and you might think ain’t nobody has time to follow 10 steps every morning and evening. You would be quite right by saying that.
There is only 3 product that are my absolute ZO SKIN HEALTH musty have:
1. OFFECTS – exfoliating cleanser- normal to oily skin, anti-ageing formula.
This is my ultimate face cleanser. I use it day and night to wash my face. I love this product as it really gives me this fresh looking face as well as it removes all my makeup leftovers. It gently exfoliates and cleanses skin, reduces excess oil and neutralizes free radicals. Encapsulated vitamin E provides antioxidant protection and hydration for healthy skin. Not only this but in the long term it is anti- ageing formula so my face is not only looking fresh and clean but also it keeps me looking young and who doesn’t want to look young???
2. OFFECTS– exfoliating polish – anti ageing formula. I really love this product. I use it straight after my OFFECT – exfoliating cleanser. OFFECTS exfoliates dead skin cells and increases epidermal turnover for a cleaner, smoother, more even-toned complexion. Vitamins A, C, E and C-Esters provide antioxidant benefits to help maintain skin barrier function. After cleansing I moisten my face with warm watcher, apply small amount t my face and neck and gently massage all areas. I rinse with water. I use this product 2-3 times a week.
3. CEBATROL – Oil control Pads -It removes oil, normalizes pore size, helps smooth skin’s surface and reduces irritation. After I use my OFFECT – exfoliating cleanser and OFFECT- exfoliating polish I wipe my face with CEBATROL oil control pads. I absolutely adore the feeling I get after use- my skin feels super fresh, tight and most importantly, my skin is looking amazing.
These 3 product are my absolute must have Zo Skin Health products and the most basic product to use with ZO SKIN HEALTH PROGRAM.
All remaining products I used in the video:
1. OSSENTIAL – Daily Power Defense – Anti- Ageing Formula – This product contains DNA-repairing enzymes work around the clock to help minimize UV oxidative damage and uneven pigmentation, while restoring skin function and elasticity. This is my day to day moisturiser. I use 2-3 pups day and night following cleansing.
2. C – BRIGHT 10% Vitamin C Serum-Pure vitamin C works by rapidly exfoliating skin surface pigmentation for a more even tone and brighter complexion. It stabilises, brightens and re-textures my skin. I apply 2-3 pumps after cleansing (before I apply moisturiser) I use it daily.
3. OCLIPSE– Sunscreen and Primer- I use my Oclipse primer on daily basis before I apply my makeup. It smoothies out surface of my skin, hides the pores and most importantly protects my face from sun as it has SPF 15. On my no makeup days I wear it on its own.
4. BRIGHTENEX™ 1.0% Retinol – I use BRIGHTENEX occasionally (usually in the summer time) This product treats any hyper pigmentation issues (such as my summer freckles 🙂 and evens out my skin tone.
5. INVISAPEEL – I use this product ocassionally. Especially after a night out or just whenever I feel my skin needs an extra boost. I intend to use it 2-3 days before an event as my skin intends to be peeling slightly up to 2 days after use. This product renews the skin, leaving its surface noticeably smoother, firmer and brighter. Perfect before a big event.
My Skincare Routine with ZO SKIN HEALTH by Dr Zein Obagi – REVIEW
I am on ZO SKIN HEALTH program for over 2 years now and I have never looked back since. My skin is perfect most of the time. I don’t get breakouts, clogged pores etc. I have also noticed a huge difference in my skin when I take a break from using ZO SKIN HEALTH products (when I travel feg) it is not the same: I get breakouts, I look tired and my pores look huge.